The purpose of the Webster at Rye Complaint Procedure is to allow a Resident, Responsible Party and/or staff member to file a complaint that they would like Webster at Rye’s Administration to address concerning an issue of Resident abuse, neglect and mistreatment; and/or the misappropriation of property in the facility.
All comments and complaints, whether anonymous or not, are equally welcome and important to us. We thank you for providing your feedback.
- A written report may be filled out by the Resident, Responsible Party and/or staff member. Forms are available in both the Social Services Director’s and Director of Assisted Living’s offices. Verbal complaints will also be accepted and responded to.
- The Social Services Director will investigate any complaint involving the Nursing Home and the Director of Assisted Living will investigate any complaint involving the Assisted Living Unit.
- Once the complaint has been investigated, a report will be presented to the Administrator.
- Any finding will be reported to the Resident, Responsible Party and/or staff member who filed the complaint within three (3) business days.
- If the Resident, Responsible Party and/or staff member does not agree with the findings, they may request a meeting with the Administrator and the Social Services Director or Director of Assisted Living. The Administrator shall respond in writing within three (3) business days of this meeting.
- The decision of the Administrator is binding to the facility.
In addition to the above stated procedure, an individual has the right to file the complaint with the Office of the Long-Term Care Ombudsman at 1-800-442-5640 or with the New Hampshire Bureau of Health Facilities Administration and Licensure at (603) 271-9038.