News & Events
- July 5, 2016 - Portsmouth Flatbread Pizza Fundraiser
Portsmouth Flatbread Pizza Fundraiser, July 5 2016 5:00-10:00 p.m. All proceeds from pizza sales directly benefit Webster at Rye’s activity department.Read More
- April 8, 2016 - Art Blooms in Rye Community
Original artwork and fresh flower arrangements take center stage, along with visitors, residents and friends, in the North Solarium of Webster at Rye, a non-profit health care community in Rye, N.H. On April 8th and 9th the public will be treated to a spectacular display of colorful and exotic arrangements paired with twenty-three pieces of art ranging from oil colors to sculpture and created by local Seacoast talent.Read More
- March 31, 2016 - New Assisted Living and Memory Care Addition
You are cordially invited to attend our Open House on Thursday, March 31st from 3:00-6:00 p.m.Read More
- January 7, 2016 - Webster at Rye Nursing Home Achieves Excellence in N.H. State Survey
Webster at Rye Nursing Home Achieves Excellence in N.H. State SurveyRead More
- January 4, 2016 - Webster at Rye part of AmazonSmile
Webster is now part of AmazonSmile programRead More
- December 13, 2015 - Fifth Annual Tree Lighting
Webster at Rye honored all those who have illuminated another's life with a tree-lighting ceremony on Sunday, December 13th at 4:00 pm.Read More
- December 6, 2015 - Annual Rye Christmas Parade - Starting at 1:00 pm
Sunday, December 6th starting at 1:00 pm.
This year's theme will be "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
Our bus and residents will be in the parade -- Come and Cheer us on!!!Read More
- December 5, 2015 - Annual Christmas Fair 9am - 3pm
Shop at our Annual Christmas Fair held in the North Solarium! You'll be sure to find something unique when you visit!!Read More
- November 4, 2015 - Wacky Songs That Made Us Laugh at Webster at Rye 6:30 - 7:30 pm. Free & Open to the Public.
A New Hampshire Humanities Council “Humanities to Go” Program at Webster at Rye on Wed. Nov. 4, 2015 beginning at 6:30 p.m. Free & Open to the Public.Read More
- October 13, 2015 - Senior Healthy Living Expo at Portsmouth Community Campus on Tuesday October 13, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
The Senior Healthy Living Expo will feature over 100 educational resources and vendors, free health screenings, demonstrations, giveaways and more.Read More